P328 28 in. Plug-End Extension Spring is a Holmes spring replacement for heavier 1-piece / tilt-up / canopy-style garage doors. Two springs - one on each side of the door - can handle a 125 lbs. to 250 lbs. door, with an initial tension of 165 lbs. to 185 lbs. A c-hook (sold separately) is required to connect spring to jamb hardware.
- 2 x P328 springs support a 125 lbs. to 250 lbs. garage door
- Length over coils: 28 in.
- Outside diameter: 2 in.
- Wire gauge: 0.244 in. (no. 3 wire)
- Initial tension: 165 lbs. - 185 lbs.
- Maximum allowable stretch: 18.5 in.