Introducing our premium Garage Door Springs designed specifically for 7-8 feet high doors (262 x 1.75 x 48). These Torsion Springs are engineered to provide optimal performance and ensure the smooth operation of your garage door. With top-notch materials and precision fabrication, these springs are built to last and endure daily usage without compromise.
Description: Garage Door Springs | Torsion Springs 7-8 Feet High Door (262 x 1.75 x 48)
Category: Garage Door Springs
Material: Fabricated with high ASTM 229 Class II Carbon Steel. Corrosion resistant coated coils to help slow rusting process over spring life
Execution Factors: Spring Rate - Maximum deflection - Maximum load - Wind specifications
Warranty: 1-year warranty from purchase date.
- DESCRIPTION: Garage Door Springs | Torsion Springs 7-8 Feet High Door
- HIGH QUALITY PRODUCT: Garage Door Torsion Springs are made with corrosion resistant powder coated steel coils to help slow down the rusting process. High Quality Coated Torsion Springs with a Minimum of 16,000 - 20,000 Cycles
- STRONG AND DURABLE: Engineered with a widest possible application range.
- SIMPLE INSTALLATION: Use G.A.S Hardware high quality garage door torsion springs to replace old broken garage door springs. Having the experience of installing torsion springs can save you a lot of money.
- IMPORTANT: Please make sure that the wire diameter, inner diameter, and length of the spring you choose are exactly the same as the original spring used. The extra time should prove beneficial.